Star rating: 7
Another retelling of East of the Sun, West of the Moon. Very different from Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow. The story is told from five different points of view or 'voices'. The different voices was actually my favorite part of this book, I enjoyed how the story was told.
Unlike Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow loose ends are tied up, but I am not sure that I liked how everything ended up. It seemed to me that there was more purpose and reason for what happened to the characters in Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow all through the story.
I gave this a 7 and the other an 8, and that is just about how I feel about the two versions of the story. Both were delightful, but S&M,I&S I liked better. Sorry Sis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment