August 24, 2009

Whose Body? (again) by Dorothy Sayers

Reviewed by Sarah
librivox recording avaliable here
Start Date: today
Finish Date: today
Star rating: 8
"Movie" rating: PG

Um, yes. I'm on a Lord Peter High about now. And I turned all the books back into the library. But I still want More Lord Peter Now Please. So today at work I didn't want to listen to music, or Something Else... I listened to Lord Peter.

Its rather interesting listening to this knowing Who Done It. Lord Peter is still funny, so the Reason for Reading is Still There, but its just different. You see how it all comes together, and when you know a certain Line of Inquiry is going to Die Off it becomes A Bit Less Interesting... except of course Lord Peter Remains Entertaining Throughout so perhaps Not So Boring After All.

"I'm Babbling, aren't I? Just like Lord Peter. Thats Dorothy Sayer's detective. Lord Peter Wimsey." -TSNotD

No comments:

Post a Comment