OK, I'm really not going to say much of anything about this one. Just that it's really, really good--though I still prefer the King of Attolia, that isn't everyone's reaction. I've had two fans of the series who have read the ARC tell me that they think this one is probably their favorite of them all. I read the prologue and first two chapters to Deidre last night, and she also tells me that she thinks this will be her favorite of the series, though of course she can't say definitely.
Sophos is awesome.
And having ARCs is almost as awesome.
Deidre will be the Twelfth person to read (well, listen to) this ARC (Unless you count my re-read of it--then I would be the twelfth as well as the first, and Deidre would be the thirteenth).
Share the Gen-love, all!
Also! If you're in the Provo/Orem/SLC area and you're a fan of the series, contact me if you'd like to read the ARC! And... well, I probably don't need to say this (at least I hope I don't), but I'm going to anyway... if you get to read the ARC, please think about buying the book when it comes out, even though you've read it already. If you're a fan of the series, you really should be wanting to support Megan and her awesomeness, and own a copy of the awesomeness, right? Of course right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sarabi, Kim's friend Kelsey came over briefly today and wigged out when she saw the ARC on the table! She may be a good candidate for your next "lendee"... she looked like she was suffering deep inner turmoil inflicted by the months of waiting that still lay ahead...
ReplyDelete