Reviewed by Sarah
Start Date: Nov. 16th
Finish Date: It was past Midnight, so technically it was the 18th
Star Rating: 6 stars ******
Movie Rating: PG-13
Ok, since the review of Hunger Games was foreverlong, I shall keep this one very brief:
I liked this one better than Hunger Games. But it is part of the same series and involves most of the things I listed as bothering me in Hunger Games, along with the things that I liked.
Basically, if you liked the Hunger Games (or if you read the Hunger Games are were driven crazy by the non-closure of the ending) then read this. Though be warned that the ending of this book really IS a cliffhanger, much more so than Hunger Games.
I will go cut snowflakes now.
November 18, 2009
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Labels:
Catching Fire,
dystopia,
Hunger Games,
reviewed by sarah,
romance,
Suzanne Collins,
violence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment